Project #2 Vinyl Stickers
I want to make a “BioNerd” collage. Last week, I saw Valentine’s chocolate advertising. The chocolate is like the 3d print of human organs. My friends said it’s a good idea because he is a Bio nerd. So I decided to make organ sticker collage with the word “BioNerd” in the center.
I used school’s Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape to do the graphic design. I don’t know if illustrator has a tool to make an image into vector. So I used Inkscape to transform the image and used illustrator to edit the image. However, a multilayer sticker collage took more time then I think. One reason is that I need to limit it to a certain amount of color. Another problem is the process of splitting and combining while thinking about how would I print it out. So I ended up only having 3 organs and 1 skeleton.
I made several mistakes during the design and printing process. I saved my vector file on shool’s desktop and forgot to save it on my google drive. Luckily, I still have a PDF file. And when I stuck all the sticker together, I mess up a layer that should come first. I would say, maybe I will do sticker only have three layers next time if I ever do it again.