This is an advanced Minecraft camp for youth participants who are interested in using Minecraft as a powerful design tool. It is intended for graduates of our Minecraft 3D printing camp and we intend to use it as a way to develop curriculum for future camps. Participants (not parents!) are required to fill out an application form to join.
If you’re looking for another Minecraft camp option besides 3D printing, see our Minecraft Team Survival Challenge
Up your Minecraft game. Hang with MC addicts Jeff, Aidan, Emi and Alex and other special guests to rock out advanced tools and code. Participants get to help us build the curriculum, but here are some of the options:
- Redstone-ify everything – unleash too many slime blocks
- Advanced MCedit – custom filters, scaled-import builds, adventure world curation
- Learn to make a custom server – hardware and software
- Plugins and mods – finding, installing, modifying, creating
- Command blocks – choose your own adventure
No we will still not be doing deathmatch or PVP. Or any of the various custom servers where you just kill people. BUT if participants want to make a special map for parkour or a new “find the wool” game or something we’d be down.