For my iteration project, I decided to improve on my sticker project. When I left off with it, it was pretty rough around the edges, and since it was my first attempt, my sticker suffered from having trouble correctly visualizing what the end product would be. In order to fix my original, I did a lot more image editing. I essentially created a reverse of the image. The end result was pretty good, the only faults to it being problems that I could antiticapate:
The several layers were difficult to apply correctly, and the red portion doesn’t pop out as much as I would have wanted it to, due to how I set the layers on top of each other. Not bad, overall. For the next sticker, I went back to inkscape and tried to come up with something really fun. I experimented with three designs. I ended up going with the makerspace logo, since the other designs ended up being far too complicated to get a clean layering, and also used different colors from what I was already using (I wanted to use up the scraps from what was left from my first sticker).
Here, the most difficult part was applying the parts of the sticker right. As you can see in the picture above, I used my second layer that I applied to serve as a guide for the next two layers.
The end result was super clean as a result!