Competition and the battle for every customer is relevant to every niche. Companies cannot afford to lose clients at any stage of interaction – from the first contact to the final stage of nurturing. In this case, the reasons for the loss of contact may be different, for example, during the initial contact, the manager forgot to write down the phone number and lost it among the others.
At the nurturing stage, it is possible to miss the date of the meeting or simply fail to perform a miscalculation of the project. These situations occur all the time and each such loss is a lost profit and the development of a competitor who completed everything on time. So how not to lose a client and what solutions to use? Of course, we recommend a CRM-system as a reference tool for business-client interaction. Let’s look at each feature of the system to maintain contact with the client. You can not go into all the details, but just order moving crm.
CUSTOMER NEEDS AND WILLINGNESS TO BUY
Effective CRM is first of all a detailed client base, which contains information about the current needs of the client and the degree of his readiness to buy. The information is accumulated in the process of periodic communication with the client. CRM can also record the client’s actions on the site, if he is registered on it.Кроме этого CRM-система поможет:
- build a clear sales funnel and strategy;
- implement a call and appointment scheduler for each client with further control of the manager over the execution;
- keep detailed statistics of managers’ work to know who and how effectively they work;
- to transfer clients from the category of one-time clients to the permanent ones with the help of personal loyalty programs.
- receive feedback on the quality of service and satisfaction of your clients.
- reconstruct the work with cold calls with the help of an effective contact center, introduce new marketing tools and advertising campaigns.
There are many more industry solutions and add-ons to help retain existing customers and get new ones.
Communication with the client takes place using triggered e-mail newsletters. The marketer sets up a chain of events that triggers various notification scenarios. For example, a discount is triggered for the product the client is interested in, and the client receives a notification. The client has left a shopping cart unformed or it’s his birthday – additional bonuses or a discount. There are different scenarios for communicating and motivating customers to buy from your business.
We recommend everyone who works with a customer on a daily basis to try out the features of any CRM system to see how effective the tool is. To do this, order a free test-drive or presentation. We believe that working “the old-fashioned way” with notepads and Excel spreadsheets is ineffective, this approach is guaranteed to lead to attrition or loss of customers.