How do I get started with Silhouette Studio?
- Create a very simple image with Inkscape - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNf4wywPpOuvX2R9s9NJ__6jj374ET6bk2Zu7eMDTQY/edit
- Then import your image and print a sticker - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O5C9uFRjP6rburHBaidCXOk2VyW_10yH99EL3Y_y-EI/edit
Are there more advanced tutorials for Silhouette Studio?
How do I learn more about Inkscape?
- We have several tutorials specific to our lab - http://cucfablab.org/book/computer-lab
- Or you can check out the community blog - http://inkscapetutorials.wordpress.com/
Where do I get more materials and replacement parts?
- Many arts and crafts stores will have paper and fabric you can use for the Silhouette
- Self-adhesive vinyl can be ordered online in rolls
- Search amazon for replacement cutting mats, blades, pens and other supplies